Who am I Teen Workshop
Teens who can talk openly with their parents report higher self-esteem, better performance in school and healthier relationships with peers.
Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
George Bernard Shaw
A Teenager Self-discovery Workshop
What teens will get out of this workshop
- That fabulous ‘a-ha’ moment when they uncover their true
- A language for improved communication and relationships.
- Insight into how to take responsibility for their happiness.
- 02 February 2019
- 01 June 2019
- 06 April 2019
08h30 to 12h00
Office 8. Fontainebleau Village, Randburg
What to bring
Workbook & Pen
What topics are covered?
- Individual style – who am I, how do I relate to others and what makes tick.
- Personal motivation interests and talents – our learning styles, setting goals and achieving them.
behaviourstyle of others – to appreciate family and peer group differences.
- How to develop productive relationships – at home, at school and ultimately at work
Who is this for?
- Teenagers who want to take control of their lives.
- Teenagers who are lost and need direction.
- Teenagers that want to have a day of fun discovery and enlightenment.